Saturday, August 24, 2019

What even is going on?

I have my good times, my "meh" times, and my bad times. This really should have been canceled in 2017 like I said, but I just don't wanna let go for whatever reason. Stuff gets to me. Life gets to me. I'm sure it does to everyone. I think I'm going to put M1AA down and hope I'll come back to it someday.
Why is M1AA so important that I don't want to 100% let go? Because thinking up of scenes and character interactions and all that for the story makes me happy. It makes me feel better in the not-so-good times. But I haven't been doing that lately and haven't got the motivation to. And I also don't want to do a shabby job of making a Mother 1 series, as I want a good quality story. I made a very short ep. 1 back in 2016 or so without thinking of a storyboard or plan of what will happen next:


 What was my direction? Where will I go? What do I want Ninten's personality to be? How about Lloyd, Ana, and Teddy? What are things they'd totally do? What things will they absolutely not do? What's in-character and out-of-character? I need to plan this all out.

Okay M1AA, I'm gonna let you lie on the bed. Take a good rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment