Thursday, November 12, 2015

A little rundown of the future

Let's talk about animation. Right now, I'm animating M1AA on my Dsi with original flipnote. Unfortunately, my Dsi's charging port isn't working. I can only get a charge at a certain angle I hold the charger.
 
I'm most likely not using Flipnote 3D. I barely use my 3DS and I hate the feel of FN 3D. Ya rly. I hope to use flash professional in the future. It's just so much better than animating a series on flipnote, you know?


EPISODES
Episode one isn't even out yet.  :iconsadnintenplz: (plz accounts from DeviantART! Credit to original artist!)
 :iconhappynintenplz: But here's how I'll divide them if I continue animating with flipnote!
Flipnote episode = one animated flipnote (or F.ep. )
Episode = an actual episode, made up of many flipnotes put together (Ep.)
I'll decide whether or not I'll split things into arcs or not. If I animate on flash, episodes are regular episodes.
Here's a sudomemo exclusive F.Ep. 0, though: http://www.sudomemo.net/watch/212006_0E89B16136136_013


VOICE ACTING
Ninten, Lloyd, Ana, Minnie, and Mimmie are covered for sure. I'm currently creating an organized list of characters people can voice. Ninten's father, Mick the dog, Teddy, Pippi, and everyone else are needed. Until I release the list, voices are on hold.
On another note, I may post practice audio clips or something here. Like these flipnotes:
Ana voice test       Lloyd voice test     Ninten voice test


 RIGHT NOW
I have homework to do.  .o. If there's any small updates, see my Hatena Haiku on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment