Sunday, November 22, 2015

Scrapped M1AA trailer audio


I'm telling you now! The voices aren't the best (AKA terrible) because I meant this to be a rough sketch (or audio) of what I wanted the trailer to be. 

Posted this because who doesn't like behind-the-scenes stuff? :P If you listen to it, you can tell some mistakes (or a lot) that I did and things I shouldn't have done. I'll give you a couple seconds to make a list in your head of what they are.

...
Done? Alright. I'll tell you why this didn't make the cut:
  • Bad voice acting
              Self explanatory.

  • Ninten's mom is confused 
              Said scarf instead of bandana. Oops.
  • Bad scenes to choose from
              So I wasn't really thinking when I was thinking of what to say. Encounter with a hippie? Sure. Ninten about to investigate the trashcan? Alright? Finding a hat on the ground? Irrelevant. Mom reminding Ninten about something that isn't even in the official game? Totally irrelevant.

I have another idea to create a M1AA trailer, but I don't even have voice actors other than myself and a friend who offered to help. Voice auditions are going up either before or after F.ep. 1. Yeah yeah yeah, "M1AA is coming soon soon soon! Eventually! Sometime." You know what? It comes when it comes. I feel like I'm "over-hyping" the series. (.~.)

 That's it for today. Here's my deviantART: http://macandbloo101.deviantart.com/
and my Sudo: http://www.sudomemo.net/user/55A5BC4051212006@DSi

 If you can magically motivate me to do my homework, that's be nice. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment